Monday, June 6, 2011

Pittsburgh Vicinity, Part Three [McKeesport]

I found myself with a few extra hours on Sunday to find one more location to shoot. I didn't really have anything in mind, so Andy and I opted for a drive south, and to see what we happened upon. As we headed down 148, I saw several fading brick buildings ahead. We meandered through the town of McKeesport and its virtually vacant business area. With rain on the horizon, I moved quickly as I found a few interesting spaces. I started to feel like I overstayed my welcome, and was getting some unwanted attention. Rushing my last location (and of which I have nothing decent to show), we continued on. Regaining our anonymity, I discovered a few more locations to shoot before a little fishing, a quick (and tasty) lunch, and a long drive home.








No comments:

Post a Comment