Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pittsburgh Vicinity, Part Four [Yeah, I know...]

Sometimes a little separation is a good thing. It's been a few weeks now since the Pittsburgh trip, and that time has allowed me to take a fresh look at the images shot during the weekend. This trip was one of the few times where I was really excited about what I shot immediately. Normally I wait a few days (weeks, months...) before reviewing what I photographed during a trip. This allows me to look at the images with fresh eyes. It allows me to look at the image for the image itself, not the memory of the circumstances. I didn't allowed myself that separation for this series of images, mainly because I was too excited about them to wait. I have since gone back over the images from the trip, and found a few images that I missed during my initial review. Below are a few of those images.





No comments:

Post a Comment